Tuesday 2 June 2009

Sorry You’re Ugly: Top 10 Rejection Reasons

Men often baptize their true reasons for rejecting an emotional interest. But the truth is looks is at the root of almost all the rejections. Forget all the surrogate sweet nothing, what the man really mean is SORRY YOU DON’T MEASURE ON THE BEAUTY SCALE.

You doubt me? Well, sample these top 10 reasons and what they Really Mean


10. I think of you as a sister. (You're ugly.)


9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You're ugly.)


8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're ugly.)


7. My life is too complicated right now. (You're ugly.)


6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're ugly.)


5. I don't date women where I work. (You're ugly.)


4. It's not you, it's me. (You're ugly.)


3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're ugly.)


2. I'm celibate. (You're ugly.)


...and the number 1 rejection line given by men (and what it actually means)


1. Let's be friends. (You're sinfully ugly.)

3 comments:

Mama said...

Hahahahahaha! Why not just come and tell someone you are not interested? It's so much easier.

One Wife Man said...

wewe Taabu, wacha kutetea wajamaa,
how about those of us who are POLYGAMOUS?

Taabu said...

Wifeless Joe,
Remember SHAGGY: it wasn't me. Now you can hawk your plural emotions but please make no mistake in engaging in pelvic gimnastics, dare?

And BTW that diversity of yours ati polygamy SHINDWE. Men are generaly so insecure they fall for any excuse. Our girls are miles ahead. But not at the monestery.

Taabu on Taboo